New PPE Products on Display at A+A 2017
source site Globus Group – world leaders in protecting people – will be highlighting from its Alpha Solway and Riley brands at this year’s A+A . The international event and world’s largest trade forum for professionals involved in safety, security and health at work, takes place on 17-20th October 2017 in Dusseldorf.
Visitors to the Globus Group stand go here G03 in go here Hall 4, will be able to see the from Alpha Solway® including paroxetine tramadol 50mg Alpha FLOW™ disposable masks, Alpha SOTA™ hearing protection and Chemsol HG Lite chemical clothing. Alongside, the new cutting-edge Riley® range of protective eyewear will be showcased.
Key products on display from Alpha Solway will include:
- The new range of Alpha FLOW™ disposable respirators featuring low breathing resistance, a newly designed, larger exhalation valve to reduce heat build-up and the company’s first FFP3 model with a charcoal filter.
- The high-performance Alpha SOTA™ hearing protection range – including the new SimpleFit ear plug and range of ear defenders.
- Brand new Chemsol HG Lite protective suit, designed to protect wash-down workers against cleaning chemicals and food and animal fats.
- Chemmaster – widely considered the industry standard in comfortable chemical protective clothing and ChemCre8 – the unique and easy on-line service enabling protective suits to be tailor-made (including branding) to a company’s requirements.
The recently launched Riley® brand – delivering the latest in European high-performance safety eyewear solutions – will display a sophisticated and contemporary-styled range of high comfort spectacles, goggles and face shields featuring:
- High performance TECTON™ protective coatings, cured to both sides of the lens to provide enhanced anti-fog and anti-scratch performance (EN 166 ‘K’ and ’N’) for the lifespan of the product, UV400 protection and moisture resistance.
- A range of lens tints to optimise vision for the wearer in different environments.
Visitors can also find out about Riley’s specialist RX safety prescription service, which offers a contemporary range of styles all manufactured in Riley’s own UK facility and featuring impact resistant (EN166 Level F) polycarbonate lenses.
“We are delivering some really exciting developments in worker safety solutions across both the Alpha Solway and Riley brands, using the latest innovations in both design and manufacturing, and are really looking forward to introducing these to visitors at this year’s A+A show,” said Steve Shale, Marketing Manager for Globus Group.
“In addition to product quality and a vast amount of expertise, Globus Group is dedicated to supporting our customers with market leading technical knowledge, training and education to really help manage the safety and well-being of workers across a wide range of industry sectors.”
To find out more about the range of solutions that will feature on the Globus Group stand at A+A and to book a personal demonstration, visit try.globus.co.uk/aplusa-2017/
WHO WE ARE
HSE International Magazine is the leading independent publication in corporate responsibility, health, safety and environmental practice, covering every industry and business sector worldwide.
We provide you with the latest news, views, legislative changes, industry awards coverage and comment from individuals and organisations at the forefront of successful health, safety and occupational risk management.