GLC – HSE Europe 2017- Berlin, Germany
HSE Europe – 28-29 September 2017, Crowne Plaza Berlin – Postdamer Platz, Germany.
Global Leading Conferences (GLC) is an industry leader in the field of business intelligence. We provide interactive and impactful business platforms and networking opportunities for senior level executives by bringing them together for B2B Conferences, Global Summits, Training & Workshops. Being customer focused and having our client’s priorities at the forefront, are amongst our core values and is of high importance to the way we operate our business.
Our passion for customer satisfaction and results, drive us to work with industry experts closely – who fully understand their peers interests and day-to-day challenges – in order to deliver the most impactful events. We are specialized in industries such as; Pharmaceutical, Banking & Finance, Energy, Oil & Gas, IT & Communication, Sales & Marketing, Law and Human Resources.
Our commitment is to deliver the latest information to our clients, while maintaining highest quality and standards. By attending GLC events, your company will be able to apply advanced strategies to your operations, gain the latest know-how’s and benchmark yourself higher against the competition while enjoying a 5 star environment.
http://dreamingoutloud.nl/tag/spel/ About the European HSE Management Forum
GLC’s European HSE Management Forum is a highly industry driven event, which gathers several different industries under one roof. Well-known European HSE leaders are coming to share their knowledge and experience in this very practical field.
Such topics are going to be discussed during the event as:
- Safety Culture and Leadership
- Challenges and Changes of the Safety Paradigm
- The way to HSE Operational Excellence
- How to create right environment for people to thrive
and many more…
Participants will be able to listen a real life case study, which reveals the importance of effective management and supervision, in order to avoid such situation in the future.
Experts will share their opinion on why is it important to conduct in depth accident and incident investigations and what can we learn from it, in order to minimise accidents and raise hazard awareness.
Join us to debate if the Zero Injury Culture exists and discover what can lead us there.
buy modafinil cheap uk Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to develop an effective and efficient leadership at all levels of the organisation.
- Discover the Road to HSE Operational Excellence.
- Get more familiar with the Process Safety Culture and how it can be implemented in your firm.
- Hear about building a Safety Culture through transparency.
- Get to know the difference between personal safety and technological safety.
- Get to know why Psychosocial Risk Must Be a Bigger OSH Priority.
- Understand why investigation of in depth accidents and incidents is so important.
Who will you meet
VPs, MDs, General Managers, Heads, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Advisors
• HSE (Health and Safety Environment)
• HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environmental)
• QHSE (Quality, health, safety, environment)
• Control and monitoring
• Control Systems
• Crisis Management Strategy
• Environmental protection
• Exploration & Production
• Fire and Safety
• HAZOP (hazard and operability
• Incident Investigation
• Loss Prevention
• Occupational Safety
• Process Safety
• Project Function
• Risk Management
• Safety Case
Some of our Top Speakers
For booking enquiries, email: email@example.com or click here for more information.
WHO WE ARE
HSE International Magazine is the leading independent publication in corporate responsibility, health, safety and environmental practice, covering every industry and business sector worldwide.
We provide you with the latest news, views, legislative changes, industry awards coverage and comment from individuals and organisations at the forefront of successful health, safety and occupational risk management.